New Community of Waterfront District
The development of this new condo launch consist total 3,385 units of homes with a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, interconnecting parks and squares, as well as new apartment buildings with stunning views of the River Thames. New school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants are well catered for to meet the growing population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by its completion.
Its Good reasons to Invest
- Attractively priced and affordable investment in London from £$235k
- Jointly developed by 2 Top Leading developers – Oxley Holdings (Listed Singapore) & Ballymore UK.
- Vibrant township with potential to be exciting activities hub having estimated population of 10,000
- 3385 cosy homes with plentiful amenities of gyms, schools, parks, supermarkets, shops, offices, riverside restaurants, cafes
- Stunning and panoramic River/Park views
- Excellent domestic connectivity to all parts of London via existing DLR Station at door step and future Cross Rail.
- Excellent international connectivity to all parts of Europe and US from London City Airport
- Excellent Potential Rental Yield with the forthcoming population projection
- Minimum cash outlay with easy Deferred Payment Scheme
The Upcoming Transformation and Infrastructure Investment
Since the emerging of Canary Wharf as one of Europe’s most powerful business districts, London’s centre of gravity has been moving east, a significant move recently affirmatively consolidated with the success of the 2012 Olympics.
Royal Wharf has excellent interconnecting transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway, a new Crossrail station (opening in 2018), and international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a proposed brand new pier.
Recently announced blueprint detailing a £1bn deal to transform London’s historic docklands into London next business district makes investment in Royal Wharf and its surrounding exciting and highly promising with new trade links forged with China and other economies in the Asia-Pacific region resulting in securing billions of pounds into domestic investment in the UK economy. The 35 acre site will be developed by ABP China and will see the creation 2.5 million square feet of office space in total, 600,000 square feet due to open in 2017.
A new Commercial Trading Hub with Excellent Investment Returns Potential
ABP deal will transform the Royal Docks into commercial and trading centre for the 21st century, creating approximately 20,000 full-time jobs and boosting local employment in Newham by significnatly 30 per cent. Upon completion the site will become London third business district and according to initial projections, be worth £6bn to the UK economy, generating £23m in business rates annually and acting as a catalyst for further development in the area. Thus with this substantial level of investment injected into Royal Docks, the investment climate for Royal Wharf is timely with excellent potential for capital gains and growth.
New condo launch of such mega scale development of its kind in the UK offers the state of-the-art transformation into a major business district which will act effectively as a platform for financial, high-tech and knowledge driven industries seeking to establish, drive forward and expand their businesses in UK and European markets.
The deal represents one of the first direct investment by a Chinese developer in London property market and will eventually establish a solid foundation to house over 3.2 million square feet of high quality work, retail and leisure space, including 2.5 million square feet of prime office space. This will create a new, vibrant 24/7 district on London waterways interconnected seamlessly with the rest of London given its excellent transportation and commuting system.